Thursday, October 30, 2008

Back in the summer of 2007

While cleaning my house, I found an old disposable camera. I had no idea what pictures would be on there, but I took a quick snapshot of the mess that was my house at that point, and decided to bring the camera here to develop. I didnt have time before.

Turned out something must have happened to the film, everyone in the picture is superyellow.

Here's a few weird shots:


My house in utter chaos. At least there was toiletpaper.


Rufus cycling with two bikes. No idea why.


Marijke's house where I stayed in Rotterdam has a particularly good vibe.


And so do Roel and I. Yellow and all.


You know, when Vice Magazine was still in my life. And so were those damn white russians.

3 comments:

Merel de Haan said...

leuk mees! LEUK!kusjes

Anonymous said...

ik dus ELKE dag je blog checken.. ik heb deze post nu onderhand wel 20 keer gelezen en ben toe aan iets nieuws..

Merel de Haan said...

Lief, zet er 's wat foto's van je nieuwe huisje op! ben behoorlijk benieuwd! kus