Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Home in the Hills

Dearest All.

I have no internet access, or almost none. A friendly guy at the Apple Store let me use the huge iMac and I have just barely enough time to post a little something. 
The first few days are extremely sunny and warm, as I scope the town. I will be buying a bike soon since walking is way too slow in my idea. 

As for social life, I have been hanging out with the Lazer Swords and Guillaume and Zwaantje, who are coincidentally on holiday in the Bay Area. 

Also, I forgot how to speak Dutch, so this blog will be in English.

Yeah!

xxxx

2 comments:

Merel de Haan said...

Leuk! kan niet wachten om foto's te zien!
Als ik met jou sms is 't net als toen ik m'n eerste mobiele telefoon een paar weken had. Nu verwonder ik me over het feit dat ik in een ander dagdeel leef dan jij en toen vond ik het bizar dat ik iemand gewoon kon laten weten wat ik op dat moment aan het doen was.

Dus..

Nou dag liefje!
kussen

Unknown said...

Yeah Mees! Please zorg erfor that je als Regilio Tuur Dutch spreekt when you bent again in Niederlend, okaay?
Have fun!
x